SA - Colonnades Shopping Centre ($50,000 to $100,000)
|Investment Level||$50,000 to $100,000|
|Location Benefits||Sales & Traffic:
- The overall centre sales have increased by 10% in 2 years, from $275M to $305M MAT as at June 18.
- Monthly sales : +2.9% in June, +4% in May.
The foot traffic for the whole centre also shows positive trends: MAT June 6.7M +2% and +2% in May.
- Monthly foot traffic: +0.6% in June, +12.3% in May and +3.5% in April.
Tenancy mix / recent wins:
- In the last 18 months we have introduced approx. 20 new products in the centre (see attached): QBD Books, Australian Geographic, - Chemist Warehouse, Caseway, Smoothie Factory, Goodlife, etc.
- The introduction of Reject Shop within the centre opposite Big W will reinforce further the positive traffic trend.
- A combined store EB Games / Zing will be opened and trade early Sept 18 which will improve the presentation and productivity in the mall next to the food court leading to Kmart.
- Introduction of Cotton On Mega store prior to Christmas of around 1,000 sqm and a Typpo in the middle of the fashion mall.
- In recent times, the following retailers showed strong interest to work with us because they acknowledge the positive changes happening at Colonnades:
Zambrero / Soul Origin / Krispy Kreme / City Chic / Be Me / Shoe Kings / Rivers / Lau Peking / Hudsons Coffee / Shingle Inn / Amart Furniture
|Agreement Terms||5years+5 years
|Ideal For||People are willing to run their own business|
About this opportunity
Ever since Soonta brought the revelation of our delicious, good value and health fusion food to the unsuspecting (but delighted) diners of Adelaide, the business has been growing so quickly we’ve barely been able to keep up the supply of crispy pork.
Colonnades is a great opportunity that ideal for people who wanting to running their own business with cheap investment.
Investment Level: $50,000 to $100,000