|Investment Level||$250,000 to $500,000|
|Location Benefits||Established business within the Mildura community, this Drive Thru restaurant is already turning over $100K per month and has more potential.|
|Concept||Drive Thru restaurant offering delivery service.|
|Ideal For||People wanting to own their future in the food and people business.|
A great opportunity to secure this nationally recognised restaurant chain business leader in an ever-growing north west town in Victoria.
- Highly visible location on the main road running through town.
- Currently run under management and would greatly benefit from an owner operator to drive sales.
- Turning over a min of $100,000 per month.
- Store is 9 years old with recent exterior upgrade.
- Strong local customer base
- Lease another 9.5 years.
- Counter service, with seating for 45pax, with 35 outside fully covered from weather
- Excellent Red Rooster Training systems with ongoing support for Management, Front of House and Back of house team
- Existing strong and well experienced staff
Investment Level: $430,000 + SAV
The opportunity exists for you the new owner to take ownership and accountability continuing to grow this already successfully running franchise store.
Mildura is a city in northwest Victoria, Australia. It sits on the banks of the vast Murray River, with its paddle steamers and houseboats. In the 2016 Census, there were 32,738 people in Mildura. The median age of people in Mildura was 39 years (The Victorian average is 37 years). Children aged 0 - 14 years made up 18.8% of the population and people aged 65 years and over made up 19.1% of the population. 77.0% of people were born in Australia (The Victorian average is 64.9%). The most common other countries of birth were England 1.5%, Italy 1.2%, India 0.9%, New Zealand 0.9% and Afghanistan 0.8%. The most common occupations in Mildura included Professionals 18.0%, Labourers 13.5%, Technicians and Trades Workers 13.2%, Community and Personal Service Workers 12.5%, and Sales Workers 12.1%.
$250,000 to $500,000