As an established store, Brumby's can offer:
• Full training in our state of the art training facility in QLD
• Business growth package to assist in owning your own store
• A discounted entry cost
• Existing customer base
Brumby's had a modest beginning. The first store, known then as "Old Style Bread Centre", was opened in the Victorian suburb of Ashburton in 1975. Over the next decade the "Old Style Bread Centre" was introduced and expanded in Queensland. During the '80s, it was believed that the brand would be stronger with a "truly Australian" identity - so the Brumby's brand was born. By the early '90s, Brumby's had become a true franchise success story.
So why wait? If you have the enthusiasm, a passion for retail, and wish to be apart of one of Australia’s most trusted and loved brands – enquire today!
Detailed brand and store sales information also available on request.
Low cost of entry! Talk to us today to take advantage of a tailored purchase package to suit your needs and to be our own boss! All training provided for this rewarding company-operated franchise.
(Shop 14) Centro Warrnambool 70-82 Hopkins Hwy (Mortlake Rd) Warrnambool
Promotions, advertising, in store POS, digital marketing, local area marketing & PR are provided.
We provide full training along with ongoing field advice and coaching to assist franchisees. Our focus is on product, retail and operational excellence and we are continually developing comprehensive business tools, systems and manuals to guide you in every aspect of running your business. Our training includes;
- 5 weeks at our dedicated and purpose built training academy on the Gold Coast in QLD Australia
- 3 weeks in store practice in your home state
- Additional in-store support when your store opens or upon settlement, in addition to ongoing assistance with in-store training on a needs basis from both National Office and your dedicated Business Development Manager
- No specific qualifications are required, although having business experience is an advantage
- Great written and oral communication skills
- The desire to be the owner / operator of the store
- The ambition to be successful and the drive to maximize the potential of the store
- The ability and willingness to follow the franchisor’s proven systems